All 97 art Reviews

Ochako Ururaka Ochako Ururaka

Ururaka's pretty cute. Polka dots seem like they'd definitely be her thing.

Chroma Black - Ibex Update Chroma Black - Ibex Update

Motorcycle bars.

"goatercycle"

I have money again I have money again

Figure collections are expensive. I only really have one figure right now (Its Aigis from P3 and shes poseable). I don't really get much enjoyment from filling a room with them, but then again I dont have a lot of room to display stuff anyway. There's also only a few characters I really care about, i'd get a KOS-MOS figure down the road since I have nothing but good memories of the games even 10 years later. Meanwhile my girlfriend's collection is huge and takes up a couple of shelves, here's hoping we never have a fire.

They Live (remastered) They Live (remastered)

I continue to believe that social media has ruined the internet and is probably going to ruin the world in the longterm. I thought it was silly seeing facebook and twitter promotions in my local stores, now its so widespread that we're all expected to have these things to be in society. Social media is so powerful now that we can probably never get rid of it. It influences peoples opinions on a global scale, and I dont think most people care or realize how much of a big deal it is when its that easy.

Ria - Character Bio Art Ria - Character Bio Art

Wouldn't it be cool if saturn or any other ringed planet was close enough to be so visible in our world? Love the colours, background is beautiful

ArtistGamerGal responds:

spoiler: that is actually their planet's moon

Star buddy Star buddy

Lookin' good
Feelin' good!

Chroma Black Demo - Giant Owl - BG+Shadow Keys 3 Chroma Black Demo - Giant Owl - BG+Shadow Keys 3

So is the owl like a familiar of some kind? She has some feathers in her hair and shares the same red eyes.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

All will be revealed in time!

Angel's Egg Angel's Egg

Shit, you reminded me I still need to go watch this.

Dingodile (Colored) Dingodile (Colored)

Definitely one of my favorite crash bosses. My friends always played as him in CTR and crash bash too.

NostalgicNerd94 responds:

Cool! :)

Pearl Pearl

Does she legit have the center fang too? She must be an octoling in disguise. Thay's supposed to be their beak.