Streetlights Streetlights

Love your stuff fam, reminds me of the early 90s. I'm sure I sound like a broken record after all those 'IM A 90S KID MEMES' but fuck if I don't miss the simpler time and sounds.

Mydogbuddy7 responds:

nice, I'm glad u can ride the wave my guy

Watching Winter Waterfalls Watching Winter Waterfalls

Enjoyed the story and the song. I've never lived in any super dangerous neighbourhoods. The most dangerous place I lived just had lots of druggies in the city. In the few years I lived there I barely went outside other than for groceries and work. It always boggles my mind how some people can survive in environments like you mentioned in your story. Like, number one reason I avoid starting fights with people, is because I'm scared that they'll eventually come for revenge with a bunch of their friends. I don't know how far they'll go, who's going to pull a knife or a gun on me etc. So I just avoid conflict entirely. Having to deal with that stuff every day would be a nightmare.

Quarl responds:

Yeah, kids grew up in that shit. There was a statistic in Oakland that one out of three kids would drop out of school before acquiring a GED. My friend Markus was dating a girl whose 1st grade daughter was dropping out, already two years behind. That means a certain future in prostitution. The system doesn't fail those people by accident. The system in poor black communities is designed as a slippery slope into private for-profit prisons. Those kids are graduating from juvenile, into adult prison. Reform is not the aim. Profit is.

Undertale - CORE (Smash Remix) Undertale - CORE (Smash Remix)

Could barely recognize the original song. Sounds really good though. Does it use soundfonts from smash bros or something?

MrSmash64 responds:

not smash bros, but it does use various other soundfonts. if i was using the ssb64 soundfont, i would've used that trumpet :p

[SpaceScale OST] - Seashore Shuffle [SpaceScale OST] - Seashore Shuffle

This one reminds me a lot of Paper Mario battle or character theme.

MrSmash64 responds:

i've... actually never played the paper mario games. now i'm interested xD

[SpaceScale OST] - Uwa! So Menu! [SpaceScale OST] - Uwa! So Menu!

I was going to make a comment about how this would fit right into a video game, but there it is. Have you done this professionally for a long time? Your music has been really good.

MrSmash64 responds:

i don't do this professionally at all :) i actually do this for free (by choice of course)

Acceleration (ROBOT DAY 2016) Acceleration (ROBOT DAY 2016)

Love it, keep up the good work Mr N64.

thx ihavenoideaifyournameisrealorsomeanimerefrenceidonotknoworsomethinelse

Falling Falling

Sounds great bro, you churn out songs so quickly. How long on average does it take you to compose a song? Are you just working on music full time?

MrSmash64 responds:

each one's about 6 hours, and im a 13 year old child with 0 friends. does that answer your question?

A walk through town A walk through town

Sounds beautiful, Like something straight out of a professor layton game. I love it!

EagleGuard responds:

That's awesome, glad you liked it!

Undertale - Spider Dance (Smash Remix) Undertale - Spider Dance (Smash Remix)

Sounds great dude.

How To Play (SSB64 REMIX) How To Play (SSB64 REMIX)

Those sound effects, Smash 64 really had them best, hits me right in the nostalgia. I really loved the timing for everything, will definitely listen to this on my phone.